Friday, July 13, 2012

Join Me on a Fun Book Tour!

Starting next Monday, July 16, I'll be participating in a 3-week Internet Book Tour that is going to be a ton of fun.

With each of my earlier releases, I toured the country - one year going all the way to the West Coast to meet with Hollywood execs. But this summer, I am going to be visiting 16 places in 3 weeks - one website is even located in India.

I'll hope you'll join me to read information that you won't find anywhere else - from what paranormal talent I'd love to have, to what paranormal pet I'd love to own, to which book I wish I had written, and all sorts of other fun facts. Leave me a comment or a question at each of these tour spots and I'll be sure to answer you:

July 16: Live to Read


July 17: Rogue Angels


July 18: Books are Magic


July 19: It's Raining Books


July 20: Paranormal Romantic Suspense


July 23: LASR: Mystery


July 24: Lil Gracie Lou


July 25: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews


July 26: Change the Word


July 27: Coffee Addicted Writer


July 30: Storm Goddess Book Reviews


July 31: Rachel Brimble


August 1: The Author's View


August 2: Jersey Girl Book Reviews


August 3: Reader Girls


August 6: Kala Ambrose