Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Sunshine Award

It's always such fun to receive an email notifying me that I've won a blog award. Author Sheila Boneham presented me with the Sunshine Award last week, which is presented to those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. Thank you, Sheila!


As a recipient, I've been asked to tell you the following about me:

Favorite Color: yellow and blue compete all the time

Favorite Animal: dogs - I absolutely adore my collie Simone but my Jack Russells constantly compete for my love and attention, too

Favorite Number: 7

Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink: Diet, caffeine-free Coca-Cola

Facebook or Twitter? Love them both. I tweet every morning and love the positive tweets I read; but Facebook allows me to say more and post pictures.

Your Passion: writing and literacy; animal welfare

Giving or getting present: giving, always

Favorite Day: Wednesday

Favorite Flowers: Asian lilies in pink/white or yellow roses

And in turn, I'd like to pass The Sunshine Award on to these deserving authors and blogs:

Abyrne Mostyn

Pamela June Kimmell

Christie Silvers

Susan Whitfield