Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Inspiring Blogger Award

I was surprised, enlightened and inspired this morning to find that I had won another blogger award! This one is called The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and was given to me by my author friend Pamela June Kimmell. Thank you, Pam! I will try to be deserving of it!

In keeping with the tradition of The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I must answer several questions. So I'm hoping to share a little about myself that you perhaps didn't know before. In turn, please share with ME what your answers would be!

I'm Most Creative When...

My Irish muse comes a'callin'.

If I Were a Color, I'd Be...

Yellow. It's the color of sunshine, warmth, cheerfulness and optimism.

I Often Imagine Myself...

Happy.

I Really Wish I Knew How To...

Enjoy exercise!!!

I'd Love to Spend a Lazy Sunday...

On the grounds of an Irish castle.

I'm Most Excited About...

What lies ahead.

My Secret Talent Is...

Connecting people.

Now, what would your answers be?