Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Musings... Traveling the World

Today marks the start of another virtual book tour. I always enjoy them, because I have the opportunity to connect with fans all over the world.

Today Queen of All She Reads is hosting me with a book review of The Tempest Murders. The book recently placed as one of five finalists in the 2013 USA Best Book Awards in the cross-genre category. Come on over by following this link, read the review and leave a comment for me.

The Tempest Murders is also featured today at Romance with Flavor. Pop on over and read an excerpt from the book.

I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love the most: write. From the time I was a young girl, I always wanted to write full-time. I have always been attracted to suspense and adventure and in recent years as I have connected more with my family's ancestry, I love weaving Ireland into my plots.

What countries and backdrops do you love reading about the most?