Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday at the Carolina Civic Center

Tonight is the official launch of Dylan's Song, my 15th release and the 4th book in the Black Swamp Mysteries series.

I will be appearing at the Carolina Civic Center's Historic Theatre in beautiful downtown Lumberton, North Carolina. My talk begins at 7:00 pm, and I'll be providing an inside look at the writing of Dylan's Song as well as a sneak preview into what comes next. Afterward, I'll be selling and signing all my books.

I hope if you're in the Lumberton, NC area, you'll make plans to join me. It's FREE and it's open to the public. You'll love the Historic Theatre and I will do my best to entertain and enlighten you!

The book is available in both trade paperback and in Kindle, Nook, iPad and other eBook formats. Visit my website at www.pmterrell.com for all the information and to read an excerpt.