Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Making a Movie

If your book was made into a movie, who would play the lead?

That's a question I was recently asked by romance author Christine Young.

If you've read Vicki's Key or Secrets of a Dangerous Woman, who would you select to play Irishman Dylan Maguire?

Who could play Vicki Boyd?

Or bad girl Brenda Carnegie?

Find out my answer to this and many other questions she posed at her blogspot.

Then let me know which actors you would have chosen!

And in a rare second appearance, I can also be found at Sandra Cox's blogspot. Sandra asked me an intriguing question:

How do I know so much about the CIA?

The short answer is, yes, some of it is firsthand. But you'll have to read her blog to find out how I know what I do -- and where I get other information pertaining to the agency!