Follow by Email

Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Inspiring Blogger Award

I was surprised, enlightened and inspired this morning to find that I had won another blogger award! This one is called The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and was given to me by my author friend Pamela June Kimmell. Thank you, Pam! I will try to be deserving of it!

In keeping with the tradition of The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I must answer several questions. So I'm hoping to share a little about myself that you perhaps didn't know before. In turn, please share with ME what your answers would be!

I'm Most Creative When...

My Irish muse comes a'callin'.

If I Were a Color, I'd Be...

Yellow. It's the color of sunshine, warmth, cheerfulness and optimism.

I Often Imagine Myself...

Happy.

I Really Wish I Knew How To...

Enjoy exercise!!!

I'd Love to Spend a Lazy Sunday...

On the grounds of an Irish castle.

I'm Most Excited About...

What lies ahead.

My Secret Talent Is...

Connecting people.

Now, what would your answers be?

2 comments:

onespoiledcat said...

Hey - the blogging award looks mighty nice on your home page AND it's a well-deserved award for you. Your energy, dedication to your craft, and talent truly are very inspiring traits! As for MY answers to those questions...well...I answered those on my cat Sam's blog (well, we BOTH answered them!) so I'll not repeat - BUT I enjoyed reading YOUR answers!

Pam

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats!

The only way to enjoy exercise is to do something that doesn't feel like exercise.