Follow by Email

Friday, February 10, 2012

Picture Me on Friday

One of my author friends, Pamela June Kimmell, posted a picture recently on her blogspot and asked followers to guess where it was taken and what the person was doing. It was so much fun reading the responses that I decided to try "Picture Me on Friday."

Below is a picture. You are there. The chairs are waiting for you (notice there are two...)



Now tell me: where are you? And what will you be doing there on this day or this evening?

Use your imagination and have fun!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If I'm in the chair on the left, I'm getting a really bad sunburn!

p.m.terrell said...

I am Maddie Walker from "Body Heat" ... I just killed my husband, framed a local attorney, and got away with it. Now I am living my dream of living in an exotic land, sipping a cocktail served by a handsome man, and planning a lifetime of comfort...

onespoiledcat said...

I'm sitting in the right seat on this lovely beach in Bermuda....reading "Vicki's Key" and waiting for my handsome cabana boy to bring me some sinful, fruity, yummy, rummy drink to enjoy as he sits in the left chair and tells me what HE plans for ME this evening!! Sigh...(oh - and I have lots of sunscreen on of course)

Pam

p.m.terrell said...

I LIKE where you are, Pam! I need one of those cabana boys!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm back on the beach in Costa Miya, enjoying a Dos Equis.